Friday, May 7, 2010

How I spent my first day of summer

I spent my first and probably last day of summer break taking maternity pictures, which happen to be my absolute favorite to shoot. It must be the aspiring midwife in me, but I am so in love with pregnant women. They are absolutely captivating! I hope you enjoy this little peek of how I spent my day.

PS: The last 2 photos show some nudity, so if you're not cool with viewing what mother nature gave us, avert your eyes!
I absolutely adore this picture. I love the blissful expression on this proud momma's face. It's like she is basking in the beauty of blossoming motherhood. Pregnancy is truely captivating.

1 comment:

  1. the one regret i have throughout both of my pregnancies is that i never had maternity shots done. if not for the shots i got of myself in the bathroom mirror, there wouldn't have been any visual record (other than my kids of course) of the pregnancies at all. i guess it's my curse as a mom... always behind the camera, and never in front.

    ReplyDelete